7 BR, 6.5 baths (shared bath on lower level - Q & BB)
(5 masters) 1 king, 1 king, 1 king, 1 queen, 1 queen, 2 single (pushed together), 2 sets of bunks
- June 20 = $6,465 ($462/person with ins. -- $431 without)
- June 27 = $7,189 ($514/person with ins. -- $480 without)
- July 11 = $7,189 ($514/person) -- not good for Christina
Dog friendly
Click here to view Summer's Soul
6 comments:
Great house. Love everything about it. Getting everyone at one table for dinner might be an issue, but other than that, it's beautiful and the price is nice. Besides, if we're one person short at the table we can always make Ryan the Footman.
This is also one of my favorites. Looks from google maps satellite that it could still be a good walk to the beach, but most of these are like that.
I love the look of this beautiful house, inside and out. The floor plan looks pretty nice too. I would imagine that K&J and P&R would take the downstairs w/ the shared bathroom Perhaps the guys could use the outside shower to ease the congestion there. Too bad there's not 1 more bathroom. (What do you 4 think?)
As far as the DR goes, I'm sure we can come up with a way to seat everyone. Most tables are not big enough for all of us anyway. It appears that the little table for 4 is on that same Great Room area, so that's helpful.
Jon and I really like this place. We wouldn't mind sharing a bathroom with Patrick and Ryan, although I wouldn't be devastated if they used the outdoor shower. ;-) Anyway, it's a stylish and beautiful house, and the price in June would save us some money. This may be our favorite!
Nice looking house...first one I've really looked at. June date works for us.
Paula and I like this one.
Post a Comment