Beach Central 2017

Here is a link to a Google Doc with possible rentals for 2017:


Beach Houses 2017






Thursday, January 15, 2015

Absolutely Fabulous

Frisco -- Ocean View

7 BR plus bonus room (which appears to be the room w/ 2 twins on the lower floor that does not have a closet, so there are actually 8 bedrooms); 7.5 baths
K/K/K/Q/Q/2S/2S/2B (6 masters)

Sunday Rental:  Only available July 19
  • $6875 = $491/person (without pet fee, insurance, heated pool) about $521 with insurance
Pet friendly

Click here to view Absolutely Fabulous

7 comments:

Doug Dunnevant said...

Not bad at all. Looks a long way from the beach though.

Jenny said...

I like this one too. To me it looks like a little less walk to the beach than Summer Soul, but I'm not real good at judging those things.

Kaitlin said...

We like this one, too. There seems to be a lot of comfy seating in the living room. Jon says this would be about 30-40 minutes further of a drive than Summer's Soul.

Kaitlin said...

(Also, the Sunday rental would be very convenient for Jon.)

Pam D. said...

I like this one too. The main floor has tons of seating for both dining and relaxing. It looks like a very welcoming gathering spot. Jenny and I pondered the idea of putting the 4 of them on the bottom floor, with her and Matt taking the singles and the kiddos taking the bunks. This house does offer that possibility since it has the extra bedroom. The Dunnevant & Roop families could take the middle floor, with the Garland and Schwartz families on the top floor above the main floor. This is just food for thought, but it could be very comfortable for us all.

Paul's 2 Cents...No Returns said...

I agree about nice relaxing setting it provides. The extra drive is not enticing though, but doable especially since it will be on a Sunday. Like the idea of our family on the top floor since we'll have a oft napping 6mo with us. The idea of no noise from floors above the room is nice.

Patrick said...

This one looks very promising, I think!