Beach Central 2017

Here is a link to a Google Doc with possible rentals for 2017:


Beach Houses 2017






Friday, January 18, 2013

# 615 Sol y Mar / MP 19

Beach Road, semi-oceanfront:  "Short & Easy Walk to the Beach (Just Across Beach Road 325 feet to June Street Access) & offers Fantastic Ocean to Sound Views from 3 of the 4 Spacious Levels."

$6895 (Joe Lamb's total calculation = $8500)

subtract $135 towel fee (sheets included) = $8365
$598/person (14)

Available in 2013:  July 20, August 3 (Saturday)
Joe Lamb

Click here to view Sol y Mar


5 comments:

Doug and Pam said...

We really like this one too. The location near Hatteras National Park is nice, and you can see the ocean nicely. The houses appear to be space out more, so it feels less crowded. It has good beds for the older kids -- with room for Jon if he comes. The pool looks decent sized. We like the picnic tables on the deck, and bed linens are included. It gets our thumbs up!

Pam said...

I'm surprised that no one has commented on this one. Is it because of the price?

Paul's 2 Cents...No Returns said...

I didn't comment on it, but I voted for it.

Matt Hawkins said...

Yes, the higher price is certainly a factor. While decor is one of the least of my concerns, the darker wood of the upstairs didn't appeal to me. Also, the rooms didn't quite seem as large in the photos as other houses, which could make it harder to fit our kids in the floor. Similarly, the top floor didn't feel as open as in the Buxton house, at least from what I could tell in photos.

Paula R said...

Pricier but I loved the virtual tour in HD--really nice furnishings. Living room seating area seemed small for as many people as the house accomodates.